Configure your SPC Charts
- Automatically generate SPC charts from any and all quality data collected
- Calculate and set up control limits
- Set up hierarchical SPC analysis e.g. across a line, drill into machines within a line, drill into heads on a machine
Real-time SPC analysis and alerting
- Real-time SPC charts
- All data is analysed as it input, regardless of whether a chart is currently being viewed
- Be alerted to violations: out-of-control measurements, outside control limits, violating trend rules etc.
Charts for line operatives
- Define what SPC charts to display and which calculations to show
- Design screens to help line operatives who are responsible for the quality of the process. There might be several features to control; you might want to create screens with the key features side by side
Further process variations analysis
- Select the SPC charts you need from: XR, XS, IXMR, MXMR, Histograms, X and individuals, Capability Overviews, 3D charts, NP,P, C,U, Pareto charts…
- Multi-headed analysis – there are many processes that are in fact parallel connected but separate processes e.g. multi-die/cavity tools, multi-lane/channel, multi cutting/slicing/laying. In these processes there is a shared and individual source of variation. Understanding the common and individual sources of variation is crucial.
- Create multiple views of SPC charts
- Generate views for different people and purposes e.g. look at the capability of a produced product across multiple production runs; or view the process trend even when the process switches from one product to another.
Calculate process capability
- Cp, Cpk
- Pp, Ppk
- Generate conformance certificates
- Using key characteristics and data collected during each production run.